Saturday, March 10, 2007

10 March 2007 The Hunt Is On


I have found some hot spots! Almost all of Kissimmee has a town wide network, but it is about 15minutes drive away. Our local resort Hotel at Champion’s Gate also has a hot spot, but I feel a bit exposed sitting in their car park, wondering if at any minute someone will come along and sue me for stealing information. I have seen lots of employees come past in their little golf buggies, but they may not be their job to collar me. Also sitting in a car with a laptop is not very comfortable. So that means that we have ‘limited access’.
Today we have looked for Travel Trailers (TT). We decided to go north to the Orlando equivalent of Portrack Lane, except is about 25 miles long. With about 6 RV Dealerships. As we were given a tour by a salesman we could see:
1. that seeing anything second hand was difficult.
2. That the gap between what we wanted and what we could afford was increasing.
Still I suppose that is the art of salesmanship.
We only managed to see 3 different dealerships but have found 1 TT we like.
After all our exertions we rewarded ourselves by having dinner in Denny’s.
Enter my first pancakes – I had the Grand Slam Breakfast, with 2 pancakes etc., Sally is keeping up the good work on her diet plan and had a chicken salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment